I would like to say that Jon Hartman is 100 percent right concerning the industrial developing of this county. It takes planning and investing for ... Read more
This week on the job, I was able to arrange to install a traffic sign for a Citizen who professed that he had been dealing ... Read more
I had my heart broken yesterday. What started out as a simple lunch with a friend, Ginny Wright, executive director of the Elizabethton/Carter County Boys ... Read more
Here’s a question for our downtown business owner: How’s your back side looking? I’m not trying to get personal, but a thought just occurred to ... Read more
- Vision Zero: Making communities more pedestrian-friendly
- Before protesting project in your backyard, consider: Is it for the common good?
- Let’s Talk! Elizabethton could benefit from power of branding
- And now, for something completely different: Hiii-yah!
- Code doesn’t require public restrooms in older downtown businesses