Cloudland Cheer Spotlight
Published 2:13 pm Friday, September 3, 2021
Name: Karah Fields
School: Cloudland High School
Parents Name(s): Dean and Melinda Fields
Siblings: Kaylen Fields
Church Attend: Lower Shell Creek Christian Church
Ice Cream: chocolate
Music Genre: everything
Musician/Group: Morgan Wallen
Song: La La Land
Retail store: Lulu Lemon
Cheer: Any touchdown cheer
School Subject: Math
Teacher: All of them
Past Time/Hobbies: Softball and being with my friends
Pets: 1 dog and 2 cats
1. Something I can do no one knows about: Play softball
2. If I could change one thing in the world it would be: For COVID to go away.
3. My goal in life after graduation is to: attend college and get a good job.
4. The reason I love to cheer is: Being with my friends and watching our boys win under the lights.
5. The game I cheered in that I will never forget was? Why? The game I will never forget would be the Sullivan North game my sophomore year because we won a really close game and everyone was cheering.