Happy Valley Cheer Spotlight
Name: Anslie Pinkston
School: Happy Valley High School
Parents Name(s): Cortnie Dalton and Josh Dalton
Siblings: Arlo Dalton
Church Attend: Oak Grove Christian Church
Ice Cream: Mint Chocolate Chip
Music Genre: Pop/Rap
Musician/Group: Too many to write down
Song: Time of Our Lives- Pitbull
Retail store: Any Boutique
Actress: Jennifer Lawrence
Movie: 13 Going on 30
Cheer: We are HV, put em in a TP, burn ‘em, burn ‘em
School Subject: Math
Teacher: Mr. Wright
Past Time/Hobbies: Dance, shopping, and spending time with family and friends
Pets: Two cats-Baby Pants and Poor Kitty
1. Something I can do no one knows about: I can sing.
2. If I could change one thing in the world it would be: For everyone to know and have a good relationship with God.
3. My goal in life after graduation is to: Go to college, get a good job that I enjoy, and be successful.
4. The reason I love to cheer is: It is exciting to get to support my school at sports events and make new friendships and a special bond with everyone on the cheer team.
5. The game I cheered in that I will never forget was? Why? My sophomore year when we cheered at Meigs County because it was so cold I had to go buy extra clothes for the game and even then I still thought my toes were going to fall off.