The Great Chase Medallion Search – Official Rules
The Great Chase Medallion Search
Sponsored by Carter County Bank WBEJ, 107.9 FM/1240 AM, and The Elizabethton Star
The following constitutes contest rules, both on and off-air on WBEJ, 107.9 FM/1240 AM and The Elizabethton Star on rules for The Great Chase Medallion Search.
Further reference to The Great Chase Medallion Search “Sponsors” will include the following: Carter County Bank, WBEJ,107.9 FM/1240 AM and The Elizabethton Star.
The Great Chase Medallion Search Official Rules
1. Official Contest will begin on Monday, September 22, 2014. Starting on Monday, September 22nd, WBEJ, 107.9 FM/1240, AM, Carter County Bank Website, and Carter County Bank’s Facebook Page will announce clues to find The Great Chase Medallion. Clues will also be issued on WBEJ, 107.9 FM/1240 AM, on or around these times 8:10 am, 11:20 am and 2:30 pm on Monday, September 22nd, Tuesday, September 23rd, Wednesday, September 24th, and Thursday, September 25th. Clues will be issued on the Carter County Bank Website (www.cartercountybank.com) and the Elizabethton Star Website (www.elizabethton.com) at 8:15 am, 11:25 am and 2:35 pm. Clues will also be issued on Carter County Bank’s Facebook Page (www.facebook.com/cartercountybank) and the Elizabethton Star (www.facebook.com/elizabethtonstar) on or about 8:20 am,11:25 am and 2:40 pm. Should the medallion not be found, a bonus clue will be provided on or about 3:30 pm through all media outlets. The only way to get these clues is to listen to WBEJ, 107.9 FM/1240 AM, or visiting the following online or social media outlets: www.cartercountybank.com, www.facebook.com/cartercountybank, www.elizabethton.com and www.facebook.com/elizabethtonstar. Once the The Great Chase Medallion has been found, WBEJ, 107.9FM/1240 AM, www.cartercountybank.com, facebook.com/cartercountybank, www.elizabethton.com and www.facebook.com/elizabethtonstar will randomly announce the winner, what time and where the medallion was found. Location and winner of the medallion will also be printed in The Elizabethton Star.
2. Carter County Bank, WBEJ, 107.9 FM/1240AM, Elizabethton Star and all sponsors reserve the right to refuse information over the phone in regards to broadcast clues.
3. All winners must be at least 8 years of age.
4. All winners under the age of 18 must have signed parental consent to participate in the Grand Prize Drawing.
5. Only one winner or qualifier per family or household will be allowed.
6. Winners must sign a release/hold harmless prior to receiving their prize.
7. The decision of all sponsoring parties is FINAL.
8. Employees and their immediate family members (Mother, Father, Children) of Carter County Bank, WBEJ, 107.9 FM/1240 AM, Elizabethton Star and Creative Energy, and are ineligible to enter/win.
9. Proper identification (valid Driver’s License, Passport, State ID, Military ID) is required to receive prizes.
10. Additions or deletions to these rules may be made at the discretion of Creative Energy or Carter County Bank, and may be enacted at any time.
11. Carter County Bank, Creative Energy, WBEJ, 107.9 FM/1240AM, The Elizabethton Star, its agencies, affiliates, sponsors or representatives absolve themselves of any liability, financial or otherwise, resulting from any on or off-air contests staged by WBEJ 1240AM.
12. All contestants acknowledge, as a condition of entry, that Carter County Bank, WBEJ 1240 AM, The Elizabethton Star and Creative Energy have the right to publicize, or broadcast the winner’s name, character, likeness, voice or all matters incidental herein.
13. All prizes are non-transferable and void where prohibited by law. No cash substitution of prizes allowed.
14. Winners understand and agree that they are responsible for any and all taxes incurred on prizes received.
15. In the event that a winner chooses not to accept a prize, he or she forfeits all claim to that prize. Sponsors then have the right, at their discretion, to award that prize to a contest runner-up.
16. Contest is open to U.S. Residents only.
18. Any person(s) discovered in the destruction of personal or private property will be disqualified and further, will be excluded for future participation for the entire event of Carter County Bank Great Chase Medallion Search.
19. Please Note: No “Great Chase” items will be hidden at the retail establishments of any of the sponsors of this contest in Elizabethton or Carter County, Tennessee.
20. If you find The Great Chase Medallion: Please call Teresa Treadway at Creative Energy by calling 423 676 3041.
21. Upon confirmation of the find, please proceed to the Main Office of Carter County Bank located 601 E. Elk Avenue, Elizabethton, Tennessee, 37643, to produce the The Great Chase Medallion and receive your $50 Gift Card. Bank Office hours are 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
22. Finding the The Great Chase Medallion automatically qualifies that individual to play The Great Chase Grand Prize Giveaway Game. Please see The Great Chase Grand Prize
No purchase necessary
The Great Chase Prize Giveaway Rules
1. Daily qualifiers and the qualifying winner of The Great Chase Medallion search will be asked to meet on Thursday, September 25th be issued for daily winner to participate in The Taste of Carter County, and all paperwork will be reconciled at this time.
2. Each contestant will have the opportunity to draw a number from 1 to 4. The person who selects #1 will have the first opportunity to pick 1 of the four identical briefcases. The contestant that draws #2 will go, next, etc. The contestant that draws #4 will pick the remaining suitcase.
3. The audience will be asked to participate in a countdown to contestants opening their particular briefcase. One of the four briefcases will contain the $1,000 The Great Chase Grand Prize Giveaway.
The Johnson County Sheriff’s Department has announced Peggy McMickle has been located and was found to be safe in the... read more