Police Beats for 10/09/2014
Published 8:26 am Thursday, October 9, 2014
• Danny Oliver, 48, 185 Oliver Hollow, Hampton, was arrested Wednesday by Carter County Sheriff’s Department Deputy Amanda Little on a warrant charging him with failure to appear.
• Alisha Campbell, 34, 1940 Gap Creek Road, Elizabethton, was arrested Monday by CCSD Deputy Mark McClain on a warrant charging her with failure to appear.
• Mary Humphrey, 70, 112 Mountain View Circle, Johnson City, was arrested Tuesday by CCSD Deputy Billy Harrell on a warrant charging her with failure to appear.
• Rodney Hill, 26, 786 Browns Branch Road, Hampton, was arrested Monday by CCSD Deputy Michael Malone on a warrant charging him with violation of probation.
• Lynn Workman, 50, 304 E. Cottage Ave., Elizabethton, was arrested Tuesday by Elizabethton Police Department Officer Matt Croy and charged with public intoxication.
• Wendell Huskins, 29, 127 Sparmill Road, Erwin, was arrested Tuesday by EPD Officer Trevor Salyer and charged with second offense driving on a revoked license and expired registration.