Police Beats for 07/07/2015
Published 9:11 am Tuesday, July 7, 2015
• Benjamin Parker, 27, 5743 Park Road, Atlanta, Ga., was arrested Sunday by Carter County Sheriff’s Department Deputy Robert Hughes and charged with domestic assault.
• David McMicken, 37, Elizabethton, was arrested Saturday by CCSD Deputy Sal Caccamo and charged with domestic assault.
• Mary Cloyd, 54, 1963 King Springs Road, Johnson City, was arrested Friday by CCSD Lt. Keith Range on a warrant charging her with violation of probation.
• Joseph Hinkle, 20, 1241 Bluefield Ave., Elizabethton, was arrested Thursday by CCSD Deputy Jeffery Thurman on a warrant charging him with violation of probation.
• Ryan Honeycutt, 36, 103 Forest Drive, Elizabethton, was arrested Thursday by CCSD Deputy Tracie Phipps on a warrant charging him with aggravated assault under domestic violence, vandalism under domestic violence and theft of property over $1,000.
• Roy Roark, 32, 814 Canterbury Road, Johnson City, was arrested Thursday by CCSD Deputy Paul Morrell on an Attachment for Contempt for child support out of Circuit Court.
• Edgar Gutierrez, 26, 908 Pine Grove Ave., Johnson City, was arrested Sunday by Elizabethton Police Department Cpl. James Deese and charged with driving under the influence and violation of the open container law.
• Brandon Charles Kempson, 32, of Elizabethton, was arrested Thursday by EPD Cpl. James Deese and charged with resisting arrest, disorderly conduct, unlawful possession or carrying of a weapon and simple possession of Schedule VI drugs. He was also served with an outstanding warrant charging him with two counts of aggravated assault.
• Joshua Branche, 35, 1523 Milligan Highway, No. 1, Johnson City, was arrested over the weekend by officers of the EPD and charged with filing a false report.
• Heather Wiseman, 32, 270 Whaley Town Road, Butler, was arrested Saturday by EPD Cpl. Sarah Ellison and charged with driving under the influence.
• Cecil Reece, 41, 129 Slagles Road, Elizabethton, was arrested Friday by officers of the Elizabethton Police Department and charged with three counts of aggravated domestic assault and one count of aggravated assault.
• David Fulwiler, 19, 2140 West G St., Elizabethton, was issued a criminal summons on Monday by EPD Cpl. James Deese charging him with driving on a suspended license and reckless driving.