Police Beats for 07/14/2015
Published 8:15 am Tuesday, July 14, 2015
• William Marley, 51, 1151 Blue Springs Road, Elizabethton, was arrested Sunday by Carter County Sheriff’s Department Deputy Robert Hughes and charged with second offense driving on a revoked license.
• Lucas Garland, 26, 127 Peters Hollow Road, Elizabethton, was arrested Saturday by CCSD Deputy Sal Caccamo and charged with domestic assault.
• Brandon Ollis, 29, 329 Old Milligan Highway, Johnson City, was arrested Friday by CCSD Deputy Jeffery Thurman on a warrant charging him with failure to appear. He was additionally charged with resisting stop/frisk/halt.
• Derek Blackwell, 25, 185 Carver Crabtree Road, Hampton, was arrested Friday by CCSD Deputy Jason Mosier and charged with public intoxication.
• Ronnie McQueen, 44, 260 Watson Road, Butler, was arrested Friday by CCSD Deputy Michael Malone on an Attachment for Child Support out of Circuit Court.
• Perry Melton, 40, 158 Crestview Drive, Apt. 2, Elizabethton, was arrested Friday by officers of the CCSD and charged with aggravated assault under domestic violence.
• Kerri Heaton, 35, 201 Winters Lane, Mountain City, was arrested Sunday by Elizabethton Police Department Officer Justin Pearce and charged with driving on a revoked license and simple possession of Schedule VI drugs.
• Toby Taylor, 65, 52 Campbell Rash Road, Elizabethton, was arrested Sunday by EPD Officer Matthew Taylor and charged with domestic assault.
• Tina Smith, 47, 1459 E. State St., Bristol, was arrested Sunday by EPD Cpl. Kirk Carrier on a warrant charging her with violation of probation.
• Richard Fox, 29, 431 W. G St., Elizabethton, was arrested Saturday by EPD Officer Paul Pritchard on an Attachment for Contempt out of Juvenile Court.
• Joathan Dison, 19, 108 John Taylor Road, Elizabethton, was issued a criminal summons on Saturday by EPD Officer Robert Bradshaw charging him with driving on a suspended license and speeding.