Police Beats for 07/23/2015
Published 8:32 am Thursday, July 23, 2015
• Scott Russell, 42, 1499 Copley Branch Road, Butler, was arrested Tuesday by Carter County Sheriff’s Department Deputy Robbie Huskins on a warrant charging him with simple assault.
• Eric Hansford, 42, 416 Paty Place, Elizabethton, was arrested Tuesday by officers of the Elizabethton Police Department and charged with vandalism under domestic violence and possession of a handgun wile under the influence.
• Marcy Matherly, 43, 1615 Scenic Drive, Elizabethton, was arrested Tuesday by EPD Officer Kirk Carrier and charged with driving under the influence, violation of implied consent and second offense driving on a suspended license.
• Christopher Anderson, 40, 910 Cedar Ave., Elizabethton, was arrested Tuesday by EPD Sgt. Curtis Bullock and charged with first offense driving on a suspended license, violation of financial responsibility and leaving the scene of an accident.
• Brandi Berry, 25, 1017 Arney St., Elizabethton, was issued a criminal summons on Tuesday charging her with driving on a suspended license, violation of financial responsibility and not wearing a seatbelt.