Police Beats for 08/09/2015
Published 9:08 am Monday, August 10, 2015
• Caleb Reed, 25, 116 Buckles Road, Elizabethton, was arrested Friday by Carter County Sheriff’s Department Deputy Christopher Reichenbach on a warrant charging him with accident damage to vehicle. Officers also charged Reed with resisting arrest.
• Clayton Hendricks, 41, 420 Hammerstone Lane, Frisco, Colo., was arrested Thursday by CCSD Deputy Johnathan Simerly and charged with driving under the influence and violation of the implied consent law.
• Randall Davis, 18, 2008 Mallard Cove Drive, Butler, was arrested Thursday by Elizabethton Police Department Justin Pearce and charged with driving under the influence, simple possession of Schedule VI drugs and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Kattie Harrell, 27, 2004 Stateline Road, Elizabethton, was arrested Thursday by EPD Officer Matthew Taylor on an Attachment for Contempt out of Juvenile Court. Officers also issued Harrell a criminal summons charging her with two counts of shoplifting.
• Kalah Tipton, 27, 514 Hales Chapel Road, Gray, was arrested Thursday by EPD Cpl. Ryan Bracket and charged with public intoxication. Officers also issued Harrell a criminal summons charging her with two counts of shoplifting.
• Michael Ryan Shepherd, 28, 2023 Dave Buck Road, Johnson City, was arrested Thursday by officers of the EPD and charged with three counts of aggravated assault, theft of a motor vehicle, driving on a suspended license, leaving the scene of an accident, possession of Schedule II drugs and possession of Schedule III drugs.