Police Beats for 08/14/2015
Published 8:18 am Friday, August 14, 2015
• Kaylee Stout, 22, 409 Poga Road, Butler, was arrested Wednesday night by Carter County Sheriff’s Department Deputy Jeff Thurman on a warrant charging her with failure to appear.
• David Stevens, 36, 938 Rittertown Road, Hampton, was arrested Wednesday by CCSD Deputy Jeffery Thurman on an Attachment for Contempt out of Juvenile Court charging him with failure to pay child support.
• Caleb Reed, 25, 116 Buckles Road, Elizabethton, was arrested Wednesday by CCSD Sgt. Nick Andes on a warrant charging him with theft of property over $1,000 and aggravated burglary.
• Timothy Krol, 27, 520 E. E St., Elizabethton, was arrested Wednesday by Elizabethton Police Department Cpl. James Deese and charged with public intoxication and shoplifting. Officers also served Krol with an outstanding warrant charging him with violation of probation.
• John Perry, 41, 161 South St., Elizabethton, was arrested Wednesday by EPD Cpl. Doug Combs and charged with driving under the influence, driving on a revoked license, resisting stop/arrest, tampering with evidence, simple possession of Schedule II drugs, possession of drug paraphernalia, violation of financial responsibility and failure to exercise due care.