Police Beats for 08/16/2015
Published 9:55 am Monday, August 17, 2015
• Bill Daddezio, 38, 1440 Fallaw Road, Gaston, S.C., was arrested Thursday by Carter County Sheriff’s Department Sgt. Nick Andes and charged with driving under the influence.
• Matthew Taylor, 27, 617 Walnut St., Elizabethton, was arrested Thursday by Elizabethton Police Department Officer Dustin Johnson on a warrant out of Juvenile Court charging him with failure to appear. Officers also served Taylor with a criminal summons charging him with shoplifting.
• Kevin Triplett, 29, 1298 Bluefield Ave., Elizabethton, was arrested Thursday by EPD Cpl. Kirk Carrier and charged with domestic assault.
• Casey Oaks, 24, 88 Smith Branch Road, Roan Mountain, was arrested Thursday by EPD Officer Eric Buck and charged with public intoxication.
• Tabbitha Markland, 25, 604 Beech St., Elizabethton, was issued a criminal summons on Thursday by EPD Officer Paul Pritchard charging her with possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Sabrina Widner, 27, 151 Crestview Drive, Elizabethton, was issued a criminal summons on Thursday by EPD Sgt. Curtis Bullock charging her with leaving the scene of an accident and violation of financial responsibility.
• Richard Kizzire, 54, 507 Trudy St., Elizabethton, was issued a criminal summons on Thursday by EPD Officer Robert Bradshaw charging him with violation of financial responsibility and no motorcycle endorsement on his driver’s license.