Police Beats for 09/22/2015
Published 10:35 am Tuesday, September 22, 2015
• Amber Malone, 32, 260 Marion Branch Road, Elizabethton, was arrested Friday by Carter County Sheriff’s Department Deputy Christopher Reichenbach and charged with driving under the influence and child endangerment.
• Zachary Justus, 20, 125 Brown Road, Elizabethton, was arrested Sunday by CCSD Cpl. Amanda Peters on a warrant charging him with failure to appear.
• Christopher Stout, 42, 502 University Parkway, Johnson City, was arrested Sunday by CCSD Capt. Jeff Markland and charged with driving under the influence.
• Victor Mallare, 23, 400 S. Sycamore St., Elizabethton, was arrested by CCSD Cpl. Brian McGinnis on an indictment out of Criminal Court.
• Jeffrey Albright, 28, 179 Rideland Drive, Johnson City, was arrested Monday by CCSD Cpl. Brian McGinnis on a warrant charging him with failure to appear.
• Carlena Chambers, 25, 214 Rockhouse Road, Johnson City, was arrested by officers of the CCSD on a warrant charging her with violation of probation.
• Jimmy Moffitt, 35, 109 Norman Joines Road, Elizabethton, was arrested Friday by CCSD Deputy Jason Mosier on warrants charging him with violation of probation and failure to appear and an Attachment for Contempt out of Chancery Court.
• George Milton Litchfield, 52, 291 Little Creekside Road, Banner Elk, N.C., was arrested Saturday by Constable Mark Carrier on an indictment charging him with aggravated assault and aggravated kidnapping.