Police Beats for 10/07/2015
Published 11:21 am Wednesday, October 7, 2015
• James Militello, 41, 115 Carr Road, Watauga, was arrested Monday by Carter County Sheriff’s Department Deputy Amanda Little on a warrant charging him with violation of probation.
• Christopher Richardson, 35, 137 A. O. Buckles Road, Elizabethton, was arrested Monday by Carter County Sheriff’s Department Deputy Tylor Johnson and charged with aggravated domestic assault and reckless endangerment.
• April Calloway, 45, no address available, was arrested Monday by CCSD Deputy Johnathan Simerly and charged with domestic assault.
• Harold Smith, 46, 1608 Persinger Drive, Watauga, was arrested Monday by CCSD Deputy Robert Hughes on an Attachment for Contempt on Child Support out of Juvenile Court.
• Simin Freeman, 55, 1507 Cherokee Road, Johnson City, was issued a criminal summons on Monday by Elizabethton Police Department Officer James Sexton charging him with shoplifting and criminal trespass.
• Terry Vanosdol, 41, 118 Gordon Church Road, Elizabethton, was issued a criminal summons on Monday by EPD Officer James Sexton charging him with shoplifting.