Police Beats for 10/20/2015
Published 9:36 am Tuesday, October 20, 2015
• Crystal Miller, 35, 124 Reeser Road, Elizabethton, was arrested Saturday by officers of the Carter County Sheriff’s Department Deputy on a warrant charging her with failure to appear.
• Jamie Ingram, 39, 1972 King Springs Road, Johnson City, was arrested Saturday by Carter County Sheriff’s Department Sgt. David Caldwell on a warrant charging him with violation of the sex offender registration and monitoring act.
• Larry Trivette Jr., 37, 620 Swimming Pool Road, Lot 4, Hampton, was arrested Friday by CCSD Deputy Sean Huvane on a warrant charging him with failure to appear.
• Joey Clipse, 36, 101 Heaton Creek Road, Roan Mountain, was arrested Friday by Elizabethton Police Department Sgt. Patrick White on a warrant charging him with failure to appear. Officers also issued Clipse a criminal summons charging him with driving on a revoked license and reckless driving.
• Dylan Gregory, 19, 1615 Highway 91, Elizabethton, was arrested Monday by EPD Cpl. Jordan Ensor and charged with criminal impersonation, driving without a license and violation of the light law.
• Derric Woodward, 28, 212 N. Third St., Watauga, was issued a criminal summons Saturday by EPD Officer Dustin Johnson charging him with leaving the scene of an accident.