Carter County Sheriff’s Office reports recent arrests
Published 4:45 pm Thursday, February 8, 2024
The following arrests have been reported by the Carter County Sheriff’s Office:
- February 4:
- Jacob Dillon Taylor turned himself into the Carter County Detention Center to address active warrants for failure to appear and violation of probation. He was escorted by Deputy Matthew Lyle.
- Kelvin Lynn Bradley Jr., in custody of Johnson City Police Department, was arrested by Lt. Justin Burchfield and Deputy Matthew Lyle for an active failure to appear warrant.
- February 3:
- Dominic W. Peters was arrested by Deputy Jerry Dykes for joyriding, leaving the scene of an accident with property damage, and driving with a suspended license after a stolen vehicle incident.
- February 2:
- Danny Dewayne Davis was arrested by Deputy Jeff Winters on a warrant for violation of probation.
- Carrie Lynn Worley was arrested by Deputy Ronald Goins on warrants for criminal simulation and issuing false financial statement.
- January 31:
- Ashley N. Agee was arrested by Sgt. Robert Scott for failure to appear.
- Richard Dale Simerly was apprehended by Lt. Christopher Reichenbach after attempting to escape during a welfare check.
- January 30:
- Brandon Wade York was taken into custody by Sgt. Tyler Holsclaw for failure to appear.
- Caleb Dakota Wilcox was arrested for public intoxication after being found unconscious.
- January 29:
- Gary Wayne Bohrer was arrested by Deputy Kevin Kemp at Sullivan County Detention Center for violation of probation.
- Melissa C. Hodge was arrested during a traffic stop on Church Street in Hampton for failure to appear.
- January 27:
- Douglas Lee Shaver was arrested by Deputy Ronald Goins on Cecil Vanhuss Road for failure to appear.
- Susan Yvonne Donnelly was charged with aggravated assault.
- Claude Patrick Smith was taken into custody by Deputy Kevin Kemp at the Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office for violation of probation.
- Sarah L. Gale turned herself in at the Carter County Detention Center for possession of methamphetamine and unlawful carry/possession of weapon.
- January 25:
- Jeremiah Seymore Ayers was arrested by Deputy Jeff Winters for vandalism and theft of property.
- Destiny Delaney Adkins was taken into custody by Lt. Justin Burchfield for criminal simulation.
- January 24:
- Elijah Adam Taylor was arrested by Sgt. Steve Tipton for capias/presentment.
- January 22:
- Harley Andrew Miller was arrested by Deputy Hunter Skalecki for a violation of probation warrant.
- Robert Street was taken into custody by Deputy Hunter Skalecki for aggravated assault.
Note: All suspects are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.