Police Beats for 09/03/2015
Published 8:34 am Friday, September 4, 2015
• Patrick Potter, 36, 4629 Highway 321, Butler, was arrested Tuesday by Carter County Sheriff’s Department Deputy Robert Hughes on a warrant charging him with violation of community supervision for life (violation of the sex offender registry law).
• Christopher Shepard, 25, 715 Powder Branch Road, Elizabethton, was arrested Tuesday by CCSD Deputy Kevin Kemp on warrants charging him with two counts of theft of property over $1,000.
• Misty Crowther, 36, 1114 Milligan Highway, Johnson City, was arrested Tuesday by CCSD Deputy Jason Mosier on an Attachment for Contempt out of Circuit Court.
t Andrea Brooks, 38, of Hampton, was arrested Tuesday by CCSD Lt. Penny Garland on warrants charging her with nine counts of promotion of methamphetamine manufacture.
• Selena Fenner, 37, 1313 Garden Road, Elizabethton, was arrested Wednesday by CCSD Cpl. Amanda Peters on a warrant charging her with violation of probation.
• Melanie Keylon, 30, 113 Voncannon Drive, Elizabethton, was arrested Wednesday by CCSD Deputy Christopher Reichenbach and charged with disorderly conduct.